2020 Women of Williamson Scholarship
Purpose: To help a deserving female Williamson County student pursue undergraduate studies.
The Award: Up to three selected female students may receive a Scholarship (paid after the recipient satisfactorily completes her first semester and earns a passing grade) of up to $2,500 payable to the “School” in which they are enrolled.
· Be a female residing in Williamson County, Tennessee USA.
· Have completed at least one semester/quarter of college, other institution of higher learning, or technical/trade school (collectively “School”).
· Provide evidence of active enrollment at designated School to continue working toward a degree or technical certificate.
· Provide evidence of prior year cumulative Grade Point Average and/or passing grade.
· Have financial need.
· Submit application by December 31, 2020.
· Complete application in its entirety with signature of applicant.
· Provide two references from individuals not related to you.
· Participate in a personal interview (at Scholarship Committee discretion) at the date, time, and location specified by the Scholarship Committee.
· Return application along with essay, signed reference letters, and official transcript to:
Women of Williamson Scholarship Committee
P O Box 4
Franklin, TN 37065-0004
Educational Goal 20%
Financial Need 40%
Please direct all questions to email@example.com